The American Association of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry (AAPMD) will host
THE SILENT AIRWAY PROBLEM
Its Impact on Development, Performance, and Health
Open to all dentists, physicians, scientists and other health care professionals who research, treat, or have an interest in treating, patients with airway and sleep disorders.
As an AAPMD Conference participant, you will…
- Witness the far-reaching effects of airway/sleep disorders.
- Understand the need for a mulitdisciplinary approach.
- Learn to build an office, clinical and administrative airway sleep team.
- Cultivate networking opportunities in other disciplines.
Speakers to include:
- Stephen Sheldon, DO, FAAP: Physiology of Upper Airway Obstruction in Pediatrics
- Bill Hang, DDS, MSD on Building Balanced Faces and Healthy Airways
- Jay Lombord, DO on the Brain, OSA, & Neuropsychiatric Problems
- and our very own Joy Lea Moeller, RDH speaking on Myofunctional Therapy
VISIT THE AAMPD SITE FOR DETAILS:
www.aapmd.org/silent-airway-New York 2015